To view annual membership fees and to join the Tourism & Marketing Group download the membership form here or fill out our Online Form
By becoming a member you are joining over 80 other island businesses, increasing your business exposure to a worldwide audience and supporting tourism and marketing activity at a local level.
Islay and Jura Tourism and Marketing Group has a dedicated committee of local tourism and business professionals to represent you and your business at local, national & international levels.
- All members receive a full business listing on the official destination website www.islayjura.com including up to 7 images, description, contact details including email, web and social media link & interactive location map
- Inclusion in sector interactive maps on www.islayjura.com and www.exploreargyll.co.uk*
- Involvement in seasonal and thematic marketing and promotional campaigns managed by IJTMG & AITC
- Inclusion in consumer and trade publications where appropriate
- Inclusion in media opportunities, fam trips and press visits where appropriate
- Opportunities to promote your business to group and event organisers and inclusion in group booking services where appropriate
- Late availability sharing among accommodation providers
- Access to ‘members only’ dropbox area providing members information, industry research and statistics
- Industry updates and news via regular e-newsletters
- Free attendance at IJTMG Conferences and AGM
- Access to free or subsidised training courses and workshops
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with other tourism businesses
Member of Argyll & Isles Tourism Co-operative (AITC)
- AITC employs a Development Agent with a sole focus on the islands of Islay, Jura & Colonsay
- Through AITC we have a say on policies and strategies that affect us on a regional and national scale with access to A&BC, HIE, Calmac, SNH etc.
- AITC represent us on the Scottish Tourist Alliance Council
- Promotion of the area at VisitScotland Tourism Expo, Best of Britain & Ireland, ExploreGB and other high profile trade fair exhibitions
- We share a dedicated regional PR and media resource.
- AITC has the capacity to promote us to a much wider audience on a local, national and international platform.
*note accommodation listings on Explore Argyll are via a link to www.islayjura.com